June 26, 2012 |
Just Like Elijah
“If you swim at the Y, you forget the Who”
June 24, 2012
- Read Psalm 139. How do we put pain, disappointment and especially tragedy into context given the intimacy of God’s knowledge of us, of our lives
- What lies cause us to stay knelt before the god of “Why?” What in our lives wars against us clinging to the “Who?”
- What role does the Holy Spirit want to play in #2?
- How will you keep from taking back your “Whys / Whats?” What role might forgiveness play?
- Who in your life might be impacted by your “Who” focus instead of “Why / What?”
- What do you believe about Heaven? Where do those beliefs come from?