August 30, 2012 |
“Big Gospel for Smaller Kids”
August 26, 2012
Chris Case (Resonate, Atlanta)
- Outside of Christ, what is the best news you ever received? How did you respond?
- What is the Gospel? Can you define it or say it to someone who knows nothing about Jesus?
- What does it look like to see the gospel as “good news” rather than as advice?
- What are some ways that we present Jesus as advice rather than the good news that it is? Why is this such a tragedy?
- How have you seen grace change you since you first believed?
- How would believing deeply in the gospel strengthen you to overcome anger or fear or unforgiveness?
- What Gospel metaphor (justification, redemption, adoption, new creation, union with Christ) do you so often need to remind yourself of? How can you start to be fluent and speak Gospel to those around you, particularly the next generation? What does that look like in YOUR life?